Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Interest in learning more . . .

What else would I like to learn about photoshop, illustrator, and autocad?
I'd like to learn more about vectors and vector based programs.  Right now I have a vague understanding of how curves are made in vector based programs but I'd like to learn how to make my curve be of a specific size and angle.  I'd also like to learn how to do more photo-realistic rendering in photoshop, such as proper lighting effects.  I'd like to master the concept of masks and layering to make myself more efficient.  In autocad I'd like to learn more about rendering plug-ins and how to use keyboard shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey man, what did thumper's dad say? "If you don't got nuttin nice to say, don't say nothing at all."
I'm not petty, but I'll block you. So be like the fonz. . . be cool.