Monday, November 1, 2010

documenting a light phnomenon. . .

To me, a phenomenon is a common event that occurs in a particular way only once.  Variables that could contribute to the creation of a natural light phenomenon could be things like the location of the observer, atmospheric conditions, the time of year, the time of day, and what material is diffusing the light observed. 

The concept of silhouette is emphasised in the phenomenon I choose.  The rays of the sun came through a narrow space between two houses on the opposite side of the street from the point of observation (my living room).  This particular effect could only be created just before sunset on only a few days of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey man, what did thumper's dad say? "If you don't got nuttin nice to say, don't say nothing at all."
I'm not petty, but I'll block you. So be like the fonz. . . be cool.